Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Finds

Starts with U
Week's Favorite
Kids


The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.

Friday Finds ABC Wednesday


Letter U - We are traveling our way around the world. I will exclude Canada and the US from this round.

I will keep a running list at the bottom of the Friday post.

May 2011 - Uglich Russia







Week's Favourite - from the rhododendron gardens this week.


KIDS - since I didn't get any photos of kids this week I will use one from Russia.




ALPHABET AROUND THE WORLD
  1. Alice Springs, Australia
  2. Bratislava, Slovakia
  3. Cartagena Columbia
  4. Delft The Netherlands
  5. Edinburgh Scotland
  6. Florence Italy
  7. Giverny France
  8. Hong Kong China
  9. Istanbul Turkey
  10. Jamaica
  11. Kalambaka Greece
  12. Lagos Portugal
  13. Melbourne Australia
  14. Normandy France
  15. Old Head Kinsale Ireland
  16. Prague Czech Republic
  17. Queenstown New Zealand
  18. Rudesheim Germany
  19. Singapore
  20. Tlaquepaque Mexico

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ummm, maybe i should have said Russia! Sorry, Tom.

      Delete
  2. Such a nice travel post, Jackie. And didn't you just love Uglich. We did, you could search my blog and find what I said. We were there in October and it was super cold. But we did take a nice walk through the village, old and poor but sooo pretty. Your kid picture reminded me of the little girl on the souvenir nesting dolls.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jim, we enjoyed Uglich! I have just rushed over to your blog and read through your Russia posts. We took the same route as your river cruise so I was smiling as I read through your posts and looked at your photos.

      Delete
  3. Uglich looks very interesting - the architecture and the traditional costumes as well. I really like the turrets. The rhododendron is a sure sign of warmer days to come. Now, if it would just stop raining so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the architecture and clothing from Russia. Great images (of the baby too)! The rhododendron is really pretty. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.