Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Recipe Box - Sticky Chicken

I have seen a bunch of sticky chicken recipes on Pinterest and decided to make it for dinner with salad.



I mixed the following and marinated skin on bone in chicken thighs for a few hours, the longer the better.

The volume below would work for 8-10 chicken thighs so adjust accordingly.

1/3 cup Honey
1/4 cup Ketchup
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Hot sauce - your choice I usually have several on hand. I would put more the next time.
1 tablespoon Chopped garlic

Many of the recipes then cooked them in a frying pan before transferring them to the oven. I thought, why add that step? So I put them into a roasting pan and poured the remaining marinade over them and baked them for about an hour. They were delicious.
I could see using this marinade on chicken wings too!

4 comments:

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.