Friday, August 14, 2015

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com


Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.



August 2015 - St. Jacobs ON


I took you on a walk through the town of St. Jacobs earlier this week. This time I'll focus on the reason we went to St. Jacobs, the market.


It is a huge mainly open air market highlighting local produce. It is renowned as Canada's largest year-round Farmers' Market.


Am I the only one with this problem of buying too much fresh fruit and vegetables?? You just can't help yourself when you see all this goodness.














There's many food options available.









7 comments:

  1. Hello Jackie , seems like a brilliant place to shop. I am not sure how the prices compare to the Uk though. A lot of choice too. We have farmers markets but in this area we don't have static markets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cauliflowers are massive! It's a very busy market. I haven't been there in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous, gorgeous produce! My husband is a cherry fiend and he'd love those you pictured. And I love peaches. Yum! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome market -- not only does the produce look fantastic but you have a lot of meal choices too. Yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live about 15 minutes from one of the best farmer's markets in Florid, and I try to go every Monday. I love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those capsicum - you may call them bell peppers. Cheers from Carole's Chatter!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.